Skip to main content

5 Tricks I Used To Triple My AdSense Earnings In 15 Days

There is no doubt that Google Ad Sense is the best way to monetize the blogs. I am using this service by Google for blogs and websites for earning. I have tried blogging and earn $75 in the first month that inspires me to learn more about it. That went up to $ 1000 per month. For one year I diverted my mind to the affiliate marketing I don’t find it suitable for me and again Started blogging .Now I am doing better than the previous years. I have used some tricks to boost my earnings that made me a deep rooted in blogs. In these last few month the earning boosted trip
le times than the normal months.

In this article I am sharing these tips and tricks want that I have used to triple my Ad Sense earnings in one month.

Collected the links of my Big Websites

All we know that the content is the king and the links are the Queen .I linked my blogs in a  website that made engage the audience in my blog for a long time. If you have direct sponsors and affiliate marketing sites that will be the more plus points for you.

 2. I used the large sponsored Units

The best and the recommended Sponsored units are the 336×280 large rectangle, the 300×250 rectangle and the 728×90 leader board. The small units’ results are not so good.It also decrease the CPC of the blog.For my blog ebestvideo.blogspot.com 336×280 large rectangle was the best unit that provided me to boost up my earning.

3. I placed the Units above the Fold

I first tried the 336×280 large rectangle between the post and the comments section of my blogs. The result did not satisfy me too much. Then I tried the same unit below the post titles and body for two week, and the CTR Rapidly went up. I found the placing a 336×280 large rectangle unit below post titles is the best location.

4. I Tried Different fonts and color

The Google ad sense provides the user to customize the colors and fonts. I tried some new testing these factors that helped me too much to boost my earning. Every single move is important to do a great job.

5. I linked the blog with social media

Social media is the best way to share the blog to the audience. I have used face book, twitter and the Sthumble upon .The social media Digg has made me surprise, that increase my earning dramatically.

Comments

  1. i love this article , thanks it was so helpful.


    www.nairacake.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earn Money with Google without Investment

Everyone wish to earn money online and many of the online user spend time searching a good source for the earning. Although many of the websites provides the information earning online most of them seems fake. Most of them ask the payment before starting the job. Here are some of the great tips to work online with Google without Investment.

How to Get Free Money: $7312 Giveaway By 49 Companies

Save Did you know that there are several companies who give their customers free money? In fact, giveaways are one of the most effective ways to get prospective customers to become actual customers.Seriously! After all, isn’t it a bit more enticing for you to join a website or sign up for an offer if there’s a cash prize involved? Think about all the cash you’re offered that you probably push to the side, thinking “there’s got to be a catch”. $100 for signing up for a new credit card, or an easy $5 for signing up for a website? Guess what? All of these offers on this list are 100% legit, and will give you free cash, no job or detailed tasks required. Want to Learn How to Make Free Money Online? Even if an offer seems small, which some of them are, if you take advantage of several (or all!) of them, they add up quickly! That’s why I created this post. I wanted to show you just how realistic it is to make free money on the internet, without a load of requiremen

Best Money making apps for Android :MintCoins

Have you listen about the application that pays you for each and every installation in your mobile ?Here is the new apps Mint Coins that pays the android mobile phone users for every apps install.